Services provided for Start-ups
Start-ups need to rapidly assemble the right people, alliances, products and services, operations and financing to succeed in today’s marketplace. Our professionals help bring these pieces together in real time. We provide Strategic Business Management, Interim CEO, Interim CFO, Board and Advisory expertise in either full-time engagements or project by project engagements.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Completion and refinement of business plans
- Completion and refinement of capital plan and/or budgets
- Completion and refinement of fundraising plan including private placement memorandums and advising and drafting of Initial Public Offering Document (S-1)
- Coordinate presentation of offering documents with potential investors
- Arrange interaction with lenders and investors
- Accounting/Finance group build out including hiring, systems, controls and management thereof
- Tax planning strategy for roll out domestically and internationally
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with accounting firms, banks, legal firms, investment banking firms, etc.
- Recruitment of senior management team and mentoring of firm staff members
- Internal budgeting, facilities plans and audit plans
- Investor relations management
- Administering equity plans including employee stock options, employee stock purchase plans, etc.
- Northwest Entrepreneur Network: Since 1985, the Northwest Entrepreneurial Network (NWEN) has been the hive of the Pacific Northwest entrepreneurial community. The organization is fueled by the energy and passion of almost 800 members, who come together to connect, learn and share via an annual roster of more than 60 events. By offering a community to rely on and educational offerings geared towards the specialized needs of the entrepreneur, NWEN helps its members find the funding and resources they need to make their business goals a reality.