Services provided for Corporate Receiverships & Bankruptcies
Companies in Receivership and Bankruptcy need to rapidly deploy crisis management strategies to move forward in the current environment. Our professionals helps assess these strategies and execute the strategy real time. We provide Receiver and Trustee management, Interim CEO and Interim CFO expertise in either full engagements or advisory engagements.
Some services included in the Receivership and Bankruptcy process include:
- Complete and refine turnaround business plan or Chapter 11 reorganization plan
- Build and maintain relationships with creditors committee, bankruptcy court and the US Trustees Office
- Advise on sale of company or assets
- Present plan for funding or court approval
- Arrange introduction to DIP Lenders and/or Bridge Lenders
- Turn Around Management Association: TMA is the only international non-profit association dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround management.
- Bankruptcy Code: Title 11: U.S. House of Representatives
- Bankruptcy Code: Title 11: via Wikipedia
- Receivers: Washington Code: Chapter 7.60 RCW: Receivers
- U.S. Trustee Program
- U.S. Trustee Program Policy & Practices Manual: PDF Downloads
- American Bankruptcy Institute: Returns Google News results for the ABI.
- Bloomberg Business Week: Bankruptcy: Search results for "bankruptcy"
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Bank: Search results for "bank"